Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hidden dimensions?

Beginning to watch "Hidden Dimensions: Exploring Hyperspace" on YT (one of the sessions from World Science Fair) and wonder what I would look like if I could perceive myself in all those dimensions, plus, of course, the three-four dimensions that I do perceive myself in. Perhaps even to use the verb "look" is inappropriate. Actually, I should ask myself "what I am like" if I accept the proposition/theory of more than 3-4 dimensions, as it is the question of being not of "looking like."

But then, if indeed there are more than 3-4 dimensions to my being, how can I access those other dimensions of myself? Maybe I am all the time. Actually, I believe I am, but am not aware of it. Maybe that's where the consciousness comes to play.

Let's see what I can learn from, or be inspired by, this video.

No comments: